Discuss, debate and argue your ideas with like-minded activists
WUF invites you to debate Europe’s summer of elections with our Chairman Bill Emmott and Wake Up Europe! activists across the continent.
Bill will be discussing Europe’s summer of elections in a Twitter live Q&A on Wednesday 31 May from 13:00-13:30BST. Join the conversation by using the hashtag #wakeupeurope, you can also submit questions for Bill in advance over email, Facebook or Twitter - we’ll be sure to include them.
In advance of the live Q&A, we are delighted to make available the Europe chapter of Bill’s latest book The Fate of the West, on our website thanks to donated rights by the author.
How it works:
1. Submit your question on Twitter by using the hashtag #wakeupeurope, you can either post your question in advance or join us live.
2. Bill will answer your questions from 13:00 - 13:30 BST on Wednesday 31 May. We’d love to hear from you - let’s make this lively!
3. Remember, you don’t need to have Twitter to follow the debate - just search for the hashtag #wakeupeurope to see a live stream of the discussion.
4. Once the live Q&A is over, we’ll share a summary for those who couldn’t make it.
5. Bill has kindly donated a copy of the book to give away to whoever asks the best question, and has made available free-of-charge the Europe chapter here, we’d love to know what you think.
Join the debate. Keep up the argument. Remember, silence is deadly
From time to time we'll share exclusive interview clips (including never-seen-before footage), the most incisive blog posts and the most interesting dispatches from our event organisers as they take the europe debate to the furthest, biggest, smallest, weirdest, most unusual places around europe and beyond.